It's true that meditation can help you to find inner peace, creativity, inspiration, harmonious relationships, fulfillment, better health, more self-awareness, and so much more.
Each of us has our own reason for wanting to learn to meditate, and whether you want to create mental, physical, or emotional balance, or be more spiritually connected, you'll find this meditation will help you.
The mainstay of the program is breath awareness and silent sound meditation, both which direct your attention inward and help you to reconnect with your center point of peace and enhance your wellbeing.
The program includes:
• An Introduction to Various Meditation Practices
• Discovering Mindfulness
• Understanding the Effects of Stress
• Becoming Intimate with the Way Your Mind Works
• The 5 Essentials for a Successful Meditation
• Using the Practice of Setting Intentions
• Easy to use Meditation Techniques
• Guided Meditation & Personalized Meditation Instruction
• Discovering the Benefits of Meditation
• Creating Your Own Personal Practice
You'll be guided in various ways to meditate, discover the basics of successful meditation, find out what meditation is and what it isn’t, and explore experiences you might have.
You’ll learn a powerful, yet easy meditation method you can use every day. This class is perfect for anyone, whether you are a beginner or want to get back on track with meditation.
The meditation cabin location
119 - 3rd Ave West
Alliance, Alberta T0B 0A0